Selecting a wedding DJ is one of the most important pieces to your wedding day. Select the professional that companies and top entertainers trust to ensure that the party never stops.
Kendrick Lamar, Pete Rock, Raheem DeVaughn, Honda, Adidas, Heineken, Algebra Blessett, Large Professor, Timberland, Adidas, Honda, U.S. State Department, Raekwon, DC Government, De la Soul, Robert Glasper, N'Dea Davenport, and many many more
DJ 2-Tone Jones - Celebrity DJ
- True Entertainment and Celebrity DJ with over 15 years of experience,
- Featured in Brides Magazine 2007,
- Over 60 weddings performed nationally,
- International DJ in South Africa, Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands, India and England,
- Generational DJ that has expert knowledge of wide ranges of musical genres that can easily cater to both young and mature audiences,
- Clean mixes and request service
- Official US Cultural Ambassador [of Hip-Hop] through the US State Department,
- 7 years of on-air radio experience as a DJ and co-host on WPFW 89.3fm in Washington, DC and WLVS Radio,
- Nearly 10 years of experience as a DJ instructor, both domestically and abroad, providing lectures on Hip-Hop and Jazz to colleges and universities,
Four-hour DJ Entertainment special: $1099
(special offer for bundle packages only)
- DJ 2-Tone Jones as your celebrity DJ
- Standard 4 hour service
- Pro Gear to include 2 powered speakers and stands, 2 turntables, DJ mixer, 1 cordless microphone, 1 microphone with 25ft cord, and all power/audio cables required to operate gear.
- Set up time (up to 2 hours prior to the event)
- Break down
- Can accommodate 2-room set-ups
- MC/Hosting duties if requested
- Available Worldwide. For events located over 50 miles outside of zip code 20001, an additional fee to cover basic travel expenses and accommodations will be added, and based on the total distance.